Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hola Dora Es Stupidos ! Sorry Dora de explora ! I hate your stupid show !

Go die you little annoying biatch along with your stupid monkey Boots and your cousin Diego , swiper no swiping ohhh mann ! those stupid lil snail band and and your stupid back pack , back pack ! and your stupid I'm A Map, I'm A Map, I'm A Map, I'm a Map I'm a MAP! bla bla blaa He's the Mapp !!!!


Dora : what was your favorite part ?
Kids : *silent*
Dora : i like that too !

i like that part too ! kepale hotak kau bodoh ! XO

(Que steel drums and castanets)

"Doo doo doo doo doo Dora! Doo doo doo doo doo Dora! Dora, Dora, Dora the Explor-uhhhhh! something, something, something, Extraordinorahhhhhh! Grab your backpack! Let's Go! Jump in! VAMANOS! You can lead the waaaaayy! Doo doo, Dora! Doo doo Dora! Swiper, no Swiping! Swiper, no Swiping! (oh, maaaaaaaan!) Dora theeee Explor-uhhh!"

Open and read those 2 link please !

http://www.momaroo.com/710670943/why-i-hate-dora/

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-I-Want-to-Kill-Dora-and-Other-Musings-on-Kids-TV