Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This is for you Puteri Puad ,

Babe , what you wrote on your blog , really touches my heart .

http://pelangicinta-puteripuad.blogspot.com/2010/09/im-nothing-im-just-human-being.html

Putri Nur Natasha , i bukan fairy . i tak boleh nak buat you happy . i tak boleh bagi you bahagia. i tak boleh nak hilangkan airmata you. i tak boleh guna magic wand utk lenyapkan semua masalah you. i tak boleh.

Natt,
kalau i fairy . i akan make all your wishes come true. believe me i would . i swear to god. i akan pastikan you ada banyak baju cantik cantik. i pastikan you makan sedap sedap , duduk dalam rumah yang cantik sayang. i akan hapuskan airmata you sampai takda air mata boleh mengalir lagi.i bg you a guy yang takkan pernah buat you moody apatah lagi menangis pun.i buat you jadi CINDERELLA , percaya lah natt . i will.

TAPI



kalau i fairy ,
i tak nyata natt . i wujud dalam fantasi you je . bila ada org hurt you , i tak boleh pukul org tu , sebab i fantasi natt.i tak boleh peluk you bila i rindu sangat kat u. i tak nak macam tu . Natt: Jangan nangis lagi sayang. nanti mesti semua ni akan over . trust me. i sayang you. Shaz , Natt and Sayang , maafkan i sebab i ni manusia macam korang jugak . maaf sampai menulis lagi xoxo fafa


Aww , thats the sweetest thing ever okyh , after a lots of things we've been thru . Thnks fa , you've been really nice and make the effort of making me happy . Look babe , nobody's perfect right ? itsokyh , I'm happy enough knowing you're always thr for me , because i'll standby you no matter what too. You're one of the reason , i still go on with my life like how I'm supposed to . You give me strength , you've been listening to my problems and have been giving me lots of advices . Maybe sometimes i don't listen to you , but i really do appreciate the advices you gave to me . So again you don't have to be a fairy to make all my wishes come true, giving me those nice clothes , nice foods , vanish my tears , giving me the guy that will make happy and making me become like CINDERELLA . I really can't believe you know all my wishes , i would really love to become like Cinderella . I love Cinderella ! but like you said if you were a fairy , you'll be only living in my fantasies , when thr's a person that makes me hurt you cant defense me , you cant hug me when you miss me . I don't want that too . And that's the reason , you don't have to be a fairy just to make me happy . Be my loyal friend .

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good,
and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad .

Shared joy is a double joy, shared sorrow is half a sorrow okyh ?

Lots of love ,
Natt .