Friday, January 14, 2011

"Watch your back sweetie, cause bitches cant be true" .


Okyh lets go back to the person i was last time , I was just like you and in your situation now Amalina . Yes this post is for you Amalina . Listen here girl , you can't trust ppl easily ,I trust ppl so much last time they crushed my trust towards them to the bits , it feels like they cut me and pour salt on the cuts , I know girl i know how you feel . They were my so called best friends that was actually my enemy . They fooled me around , they listened to my problems , they helped me . But after that , they fucked my school life like hell . I don't have friends , i ended up said sorry to them and still stick around them even thou they bitch about me behind my back . Everything i did , was just fucktup . I couldn't study . Having them in my class , give me the Look of death , laughed at me , make fun of me , bullied me to do this and that . I seriously felt like committed suicide every time i go home and i failed to concentrate on my studies . Its tears me apart , I cried almost everyday . Then I finally realized that I was stupid . Stupid for having friends like them , stupid for being weak , stupid for being scared . So I tried to be strong . I didn't say sorry to them , i just go on with my school life . I kept remind myself that i don't need friends like them . I try to be low profile at school . Every time they screamed and teased me during recess time , I didn't scream back at them . I just smiled and ignored them make them look like a fool and childish . That's the best way you can do . You don't fight back , because if you do at the end of the day you'll get that major heartache , see it's not worth it . When they gossip bout you , you don't asked them to stop or said that its not true . You just kept quite and DON'T bitch about them , even to your closes friend in school . Trust me , don't . Since its your first year in high school , i suggest you to be a bit low profile . Throw away those stupid two faces bitches friends . YOU DONT NEED THEM AT ALL . I repeat , you don't need them . Look at you , you're pretty and hell yes i'm being honest here . They're just jealous of you for having a great life and a pretty face , unlike them , they probably lifeless and not as pretty as you are . For now , just stay strong (: you can make a new friends , if no one wants to be your friend .You have your school books to be your friends at school . Remember , you go to school to study and be successful in life . Promise me that you will always remember , You're braver than you seem , and smarter than you think .



"It's hard, but sometimes it is better to have no friends for a time than to have the wrong friends.The wrong group can lead you down all kinds of paths you really don't want to be on. And retracing your steps can be a long and hard journey."

So Amalina ,
a best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself , loves you for who you are and be there for you through thick or thin . So choose wisely dear . Choose wisely .

xoxo,
Kak Natt♥