Sunday, December 26, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcake For The Win !






Red Velvet speaks to you:
"You cannot resist me. Look into my chocolately goodness. Put your finger in my icing."

Damn you. The Devil must have made you so irresistably scrumptious and delicous, soft cupcake with the right amount of frosting, crumbs in my hair, once on my lips, forever on my hips. I love you but you are the bane of my existence.

Why Red Velvet? These cupcakes are a rich chocolate flavour, distinct in their rose red colour topped with a cream cheese icing. You are salivating aren’t you? Originally, cocoa was a lighter shade and combined with buttermilk, the chemical reaction would produce the bright crimson hue. The effect is now achieved by using food colouring. The perfect Red Velvet is fluffy without being too dense, the chocolate is just sweet enough without being decadent. It’s the cream cheese icing that does me in every time (and I’m not even an icing person).

*OHMAIGAWD , this info i got explain so well why I FCKING LOVE RV CUPCAKE !!!