Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thanks Hzq (:

Ze Beloved Brotha♥
Me : Pink
Haziq : Blue .

2:14am
hzq
hmm

2:15am
?

2:15am
i think i cant lie to myself anymore
and im gonna tell you the truth

2:16am
what izit?

2:18am
you know what , I'm still deeply in love with _____ ): i shouldn't force myself to like _____ just to make myself forget about him
i feel so
idk
im such a failure
i fail every time
i fail to make myself happy
i fail of making ppl happy
)':
hzq help me , its killing me

2:19am
why not go contact him up?

2:19am
i wanted to contact him but hmm

2:20am
but what?
afraid?

2:20am
yeah kinda
n besides my numb kan problem
i send him a msg on fb
i hope he'll rep me

2:21am
that should be better than nothing
just wait for his reply kay?
chill tasha

2:21am
okyh, hzq im a mess kan ?
i ni teruk la

2:22am
neah
everything is okay
if you do really love him
go fight for him kay? :)
don't run away from your love

2:23am
awww hzq , thnks for the spirit
yeahh sure , i'll fight for it

2:24am
you're welcome =)
ara told me that
she ask me don't run away from your love
and you can't lie to your feeling
i terasa that time
and that's why i fight for her
even she has bf
but i still don't care
i'll go for her because i love her

2:25am
awww
hzq )':
i know how much it hurts k ?
we'll go thru it together k ?

2:25am
we will tasha :)
^^

2:26am
(: ily brothaaa


2:26am
haha
ilytoo sistaa

xoxo,
Natasha .