Friday, May 7, 2010


Lil' Miss Natt

Red For Valentines & Chinese New Year ♥ Love it !
Prettayh i like

HEY THR DUDE
&DUDETTES!


Heyyyy (: MY VALENTINES DAY was awesome yo, like SRSLY !
We(aunt oshin, aunt gurl , uncle adie , qalya , my nanny & me ) celebrated valentines at Times Square , aunt oshin treated us red dress & high heels for my nannys b'day this 28th of feb , FINALLY I GOT A FCKEN RED DRESS , HAHA . Such a satisfaction-.-'
8.30pm ; my aunt,nanny & i get ready to go to Sangria Island , aunt oshins place.
So , my valentines date was my beloved nanny & my aunt oshin
We dated at aunt oshin's place , Sangria Island Bar &Restaurant , reached thr at 9.30pm .

My nanny & i really enjoyed the band (: we sang , danced & camwhored together ,
*sounds gay . Lol ,
12.45am , suddenly Acap texted me , he invited me to go to Castle . So i followed them *Acap, Aizat n Sheikh to Castle. They fetched me at Sangria , then we lepak-ed til 2.00am , hahaha yeah i left my nanny alone at aunt oshin's place :P

At 2.00am we shoot to Sangria , fetched my nanny then send her back home , i followed Acap & the others to damansara , we lepak-ed til 8.00am (: then Aizat send me home . When i reached home acap made so much noiseee fucker -.-' uncle jay was kinda pissed , but he didn't say anything at all when i went inside the hse (Y) 10minutes after, my nanny woke up, she seems to be V blur HAHA (Y) FUCK YEAH she didn't noticed i went back home at 8.00am . HAHA , was V tiring but i had fun tho' hehe ♥ i love my val day so much , SO MUCH for some reason , hehe :P ain't gonna tell you guys why , haha . Nywayy, i can't wait to see Nadr tmrw ! I miss her like hell yeah , goin to her hse tmrw , see ya nad !

Here's my valentines date pictures ,
Enjoy ! lol .



My Valentines date

My Beloved Nanny

My Valentines date 2

Camwhore babeyh

Sangria Island , Bar & Restaurant

xoxo,
Natt .

p/s : I miss you Yasmin Iman♥ Happy Valentines Day babe !