Monday, May 24, 2010


I’m a slut because I’ll wear shorts/skirts and a tank top. I’m a bitch because i don’t let you push me around. I'm a bad girl because i used to drink. I'm a bitch again because i smoke n goes to club n party. I’m a liar because i won’t tell you everything. I’m stupid because sometimes I’m wrong. I’m ugly because my face isn’t perfect. I'm a bad girl again because I've kissed and hug a boy before . I’m a whore because i like boys. I’m annoying because I'm not chill enough. I'm a whore again because i always talk about boys . I’m a loser because I’m not friends with your group. I’m fake because most of the time I’m happy. I’m weird because I’m not like you. I’m controlling because i get mad. Sometimes I’m clingy because i like being around people. I’m greedy because i like to be satisfied. I’m naive because I’m younger than you. I’m conceited because I’m proud of who i am. I’m rude because my manners aren’t perfect. I’m unappreciative because i don’t praise you. So , don’t tell me who i am because i already know bitch , I ALREADY KNOW THAT NOBODY'S PERFECT.
NattKills (: